Who me?

My photo
Laketown, WA
Welcome to my blog. Fabric has always been a passion of mine! I love looking, touching, feeling, smelling and of course creating with fabric. I was a professional seamstress for 13 years and now sew for relaxation and the pure joy of seeing a finished creation. It is my hope to share my triumphs and temptations with you. Love to all. MB aka apiecedheart.
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 24, 2013

PAC WEST Quilt Show!

Off I go to the Pac West Show!  What inspiration I shall find...in the artwork of mankind. 


I'm so excited!  Ive waited all year to see the art of many quilters! From all over the region they come. What inspiration to create that one masterpiece! 

I have a quilt  I want to do... (well really I have many) but  only once have I ever paper pieced ... This one I'm obsessing over is a beauty. It's Judy Niemeyer  Agave Garden.  So it's shopping time too. I know with all the vendors at the show I will find the perfect fabrics. Isn't it just delicious?! 
A friend if mine... A friend of many here in the Pacific Northwest left this earth recently. She was the such a big inspiration. She encouraged me to go beyond my comfort zone in quilting and always praised the work of others. She once told me I was an artist...  Klota Underwood - your inspiration will be with me forever. 

As for artist...Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. All I know is I love the art of quilting. And when I get  the notion to be creative there is no stopping me! 
May your day be filled with love...the love of what inspires you to find yourself. 

Love to you. MB. aka  apiecedheart. 

No comments: