Who me?

My photo
Laketown, WA
Welcome to my blog. Fabric has always been a passion of mine! I love looking, touching, feeling, smelling and of course creating with fabric. I was a professional seamstress for 13 years and now sew for relaxation and the pure joy of seeing a finished creation. It is my hope to share my triumphs and temptations with you. Love to all. MB aka apiecedheart.
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Adventures

Wow. Where has time gone? Not that the New Year didn't creep up like a turtle on the beach or anything. But my last blog was 6 months ago.

Well in that time I have... Welcomed a grandaughter home from Virginia, taken a trip, gone on retreat, and not done a whole lot of creating.

I did however join the Raffle Quilt Committee at the Guild. And designed a quilt pattern that is being used. I will post a picture when the time is right.

I have made a few purchases of fabric. (Surprise!) I started a block of the month that should almost be done by now. And so many more little things (that should be done by now).

I have spent lots of time with family and that is really important. As for more adventures...well they are in there I am sure. Coming up...

2012 Raffle Quilt reveal with the Committee

Winter Retreat - February

Tri County Shop Hop - March

Cinco de Mayo - May

Western Washington - June

to name a few.

I will be busy for sure doing the things that make me happy. And I will do my best to share with you. For now... here are a couple of pics of quilts I gave away for Christmas.


For my Grandaughter - Anika
Litte Rock Star


For my daughter in law -
Nature Lover - (Arbor window Block)

Do what you enjoy - enjoy what you do

Love to you

A Pieced Heart

No comments: