Who me?

My photo
Laketown, WA
Welcome to my blog. Fabric has always been a passion of mine! I love looking, touching, feeling, smelling and of course creating with fabric. I was a professional seamstress for 13 years and now sew for relaxation and the pure joy of seeing a finished creation. It is my hope to share my triumphs and temptations with you. Love to all. MB aka apiecedheart.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 10, 2011

ATTENTION! – Deficit:



Every day I make a mental list of the projects I am currently working on and which one has the highest priority. I think of the Guild's Quilt Show this summer, the charity quilts I have volunteered to finish, the Challenge Quilt I need to (just get done), or maybe the quilt top I should sent out to be finished.

I make a mental note of what project to work on today…
I get home from work… (Ugh that dreadful word)
I make dinner…etc…
and hop on the web…
and chase bunnies…
Then...

I see this fantastic sale… like the Bella Solids I could not live without!
And next thing I know it is bed time and I have not accomplished ONE thing.

I admit I have a little problem with the attention thing. I often find myself going from one project to another and juggling many at the same time. I am sure this all sounds way too familiar with most folks.

So I have made a vow. As soon as the last two Charity quilts are bound and the Challenge quilt is ready to hang, (This will be posted next month as promised). I am going to focus on ONE quilt. The 1930's Srappy Granny's Star Quilt that I so badly want to get done for the Quilt Show this summer. So far this is all I have done...


No comments: