Who me?

My photo
Laketown, WA
Welcome to my blog. Fabric has always been a passion of mine! I love looking, touching, feeling, smelling and of course creating with fabric. I was a professional seamstress for 13 years and now sew for relaxation and the pure joy of seeing a finished creation. It is my hope to share my triumphs and temptations with you. Love to all. MB aka apiecedheart.
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 7, 2011

MAY your days be filled with Sunshine!

This past weekend my family traveled to the eastern side of the State of Washington to attend the Baptism of my youngest grandniece. She is so cute and loved the attention from her family. I just know this little one is going to be a social butterfly!

Of course while I was out of town...

I just had to visit a Quilt Shop. Yes I did! The Quilting Bee in Spokane Washington. They have a wonderful shop full of fabric, samples, kits...

And of course while I was there...

I just had to make a purchase. From the Sunkissed Collection by Moda. (I am just a little crazy for Moda ya know). I have been eyeing this collection for sometime and since I was out of town...visiting a shop I had never been too...I just had to make a purchase for my Sunny May Days!


I'm thinking a Sunny Day Picnic Blanket. For those sunny days ahead...of course!

MAY your days be filled with sunshine and your favorite things to do. Happy May!

Love to you. MB aka apiecedheart.

No comments: