Who me?

My photo
Laketown, WA
Welcome to my blog. Fabric has always been a passion of mine! I love looking, touching, feeling, smelling and of course creating with fabric. I was a professional seamstress for 13 years and now sew for relaxation and the pure joy of seeing a finished creation. It is my hope to share my triumphs and temptations with you. Love to all. MB aka apiecedheart.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 25, 2011

Let me Clarify that

In my last post I may not have clarified a few points...

The very nice and talented lady (who's name I will not post, because I did not get her permission to do so) did a wonderful job on my quilt. And in no way am I disappointed in the work she did...

I am NOT a professional quilter, and not as good a quilter as the very nice lady meantioned above...

AND I may have relayed the message that I thought I could do better...

that

was not my intention.

I will clarify that I was disappointed in MYSELF for not having the courage to do the quilting with the hope to encourage other peeps like me to explore their creative side and take the leap of faith to do something they can do.

On another note: DO not give up on longarm quilters. They are the best and deserve our recognition.

Thank you. Love to all. MB aka apiecedheart

No comments: